Issue flashing OpenMV firmware on arduino nano 33 ble sense

Hi. i’m trying to install the openmv firmware on my board, but the ide doesn’t recognize the bootloader update and the “softdevice” on my board…any ideas?. I took some prints. Thanks in advanced. Regards.

You have to set the soft device to OpenMV mode. It will ask you that in the Arduino bootloader flasher.

Thanks for asking. Yes, the bootloader flasher ask that. I accept. but it doesn’t work.

I’m following this tutorial:

Mmm, this was working when I last tested it. Please make a bug report on GitHub and I’ll schedule to look into why it’s broken.

Ok. Thank you very much.

I am having the same issue. I have two different Arduino Nano 33 BLE Senses. First one works and second (newer) gives the same errors as mentioned before. Same issue with two different computers and USB cables.

If I double click reset twice in the non-working one, I managed to upload the firmware. However, it still isn’t able to connect or do anything with that one.

1 Like

Thank you Samuli. I already tried that, but it didn’t work for me.

Yeah it doesn’t work for me either. The one that works, everything works for that. The other one works fine with Arduino and Edge Impulse but for some reason I can’t get it to work with OpenMV. And this is strange because both of them are the same Arduino Nano 33 BLE Sense. The one that works was bought in summer and the one that doesn’t was bought last week.

I bought mine 3 month ago. I wrote a bug report on github:
issue