I am trying to get my customized module compiled into the firmware, but failed. The main.py response module “hello” not found.
Source code of hello.py
- git clone the latest openmv.
- put hello.py into openmv/scripts/libraries/
- cd to openmv/src
- execute: make TARGET=OPENMV4P -j6
- copy build/bin/* into local folder ~/.config/OpenMV/qtcreator/firmware/OPENMV4P/
- open openmv ide, and click the label of ‘Firmware Version’ to flash it.
- enter the following code into IDE
- and the IDE said no module named “hello”.
I checked twice for the md5 of the output firmware files, one the hello.py exists, and another I removed it. The md5 of binary files are the same, which inferring that the hello.py is not take effect.
Anything I got missed?