Micropython-ulab compile issues

It appears that I have an issue relating to Micropython-ulab installation. When I compile Openmv source in Ubuntu, I got the following error:
arm-none-eabi-gcc: error: /home/dad/work/openmv/src/build/micropython/extmod/ulab/code/fft.o: No such file or directory
arm-none-eabi-gcc: error: /home/dad/work/openmv/src/build/micropython/extmod/ulab/code/linalg.o: No such file or directory
arm-none-eabi-gcc: error: /home/dad/work/openmv/src/build/micropython/extmod/ulab/code/ndarray.o: No such file or directory
arm-none-eabi-gcc: error: /home/dad/work/openmv/src/build/micropython/extmod/ulab/code/numerical.o: No such file or directory
arm-none-eabi-gcc: error: /home/dad/work/openmv/src/build/micropython/extmod/ulab/code/poly.o: No such file or directory
arm-none-eabi-gcc: error: /home/dad/work/openmv/src/build/micropython/extmod/ulab/code/ulab.o: No such file or directory
arm-none-eabi-gcc: error: /home/dad/work/openmv/src/build/micropython/extmod/ulab/code/vectorise.o: No such file or directory
Makefile:577: recipe for target ‘firmware’ failed
make: *** [firmware] Error 1

You need to do:

cd src/micropython
git submodule update --init

Hi Nyamekye,
Thank you for your prompt response. The issues persist as I do have the source code at the directory /home/dad/work/openmv/src/micropython/extmod/ulab/code/, but there is no directory /home/dad/work/openmv/src/build/micropython/extmod/ulab/code/ on my computer.

Tony

Hi, just remove the whole dir and clone again with recursive flag:

git clone --recursive https://github.com/openmv/openmv.git

Thank you guys for your kind help! I re-cloned the dir as advised AND increased the RAM of the vmware, and now it works.