Can we disable the shutter on the RT1062 with the FLIR module?

The shutter came off of the flir module so i need to disable it from resetting.
Without the shutter it temporarily “burns” an image on the screen upon reset until reset again and burns a new image.

I’m also wondering how to disable the image from alternating picture color when the device is tilted.
For example if i get a good picture view but i need to angle the device, it changes the colors too much to the point i cant see as clear. it over saturates and changes background too blue or orange.

Hi, that is unfortunately not possible. You can’t really disable the FFC function. So, you need to buy a new module. It’s basically damaged now.

To note, this isn’t anything with our system or software. FFC is something the FLIR module does automatically.

I’m also wondering how to disable the image from alternating picture color when the device is tilted.
For example if i get a good picture view but i need to angle the device, it changes the colors too much to the point i cant see as clear. it over saturates and changes background too blue or orange.

??? Not sure what is happening here. It sees temperature? Tilt doesn’t matter at all.

1 Like

Hey hi,
The shutter on the RT1062 with the FLIR module cannot be directly disabled.