We would like to setup the H7+ via a smartphone app to check the live view, load and test scripts, and maybe also check images.
We can already access the live stream using the example script, but for a true two-way communication with the board, I am wondering how to achieve that more specifically.
- I understood that the WiFi shield offers TCP/UDP sockets and that unetwork supports a range of things
- from this thread: Using the WiFi shield - #3 by iabdalkader I read that it is possible to send and execute scripts.
- From this thread: Wifi Shield - #5 by askerker I read that “remote programming” may not have been implemented yet, but on the Wifi shield page, “wireless programming” is mentioned
So I am wondering:
- in theory, is it possible to achieve the aim stated in the beginning with the current hardware?
- in practice, with a smartphone what else can be achieved, apart from live streaming?