I’m back! i had another post a while back asking about number recognition but i didn’t get many replies. I’ve started digging and here is what i’ve found:
- openmv had a class find_number, this is gone
- the comments about find_number mention cnn lenet superceed this
- i’ve loaded the example machine vision lenet included in the ide
- i’ve added the lenet.network from the github
- i’ve tried the two other lenet examples
I can’t get this to recongnise numbers, what am i doing wrong.
Can someone confirm is the trained letnet.network is the mnist model which is hand written? i haven’t been able to get handwritten recognition to work either.
Can someone please confirm if i put the camera at my screen show the picture in this post if its capable of recognising the numbers and can it do multiple numbers, e.g. all of the numbers in some sort of order e.g. left to right?
Any links to info that i should read to point in the right direction would be appreciated.