I am working on a model car for which we are planning to use openmv camera. I had a few questions with respect to this
- What all image processing algorithms can we implement using the openmv
- Is multi-threading available. That is can the openmv process more requests (ex: what if I want the camera to detect a traffic light whenever it sees one and identify the color)
- what is the timing constraints involved? How long does the camera take to identify the object and process the information.
Sample scenarios (Are these achievable?)
- Can I request the camera to detect a traffic light whenever it sees one and identify the color?
- In a maze, can I request it to scan the QR code and exit from that outlet?
- Is it possible to scan a set of common images and load it in the SD such that the camera detects it whenever its seen?
Thanks in Advance!!