I’m new to the nice OpenMV ecosystem. I started to play with it. I hadn’t issues since the update of the IDE (up to 2.5.1) and then the firmware of my M7 camera.
Script like that one was running nice before the update:
import sensor, image, time sensor.reset() # Reset and initialize the sensor. sensor.set_pixformat(sensor.RGB565) # Set pixel format to RGB565 (or GRAYSCALE) sensor.set_framesize(sensor.QVGA) # Set frame size to QVGA (320x240) sensor.skip_frames(time = 2000) # Wait for settings take effect. clock = time.clock() # Create a clock object to track the FPS. while(True): clock.tick() # Update the FPS clock. img = sensor.snapshot().lens_corr(strength=1.7) # Take a picture and return the image. print(clock.fps()) # Note: OpenMV Cam runs about half as fast when connected # to the IDE. The FPS should increase once disconnected.
now by using
, I got:
MemoryError: Out of fast Frame Buffer Stack Memory!