As everybody waiting the new H7 camera, I have M7 camera memory problem with cnn and heap size or heap variable allocation along time.
If I would like to improve this, i am not sure to well understand how it works.
Flash is divided like this
- Bootloader : 32 Ko
- Embedded Flash Drive : 96Ko (Here is the python program virtual flash ?)
- Firmware: 1920Ko
SRAM is divided like this :
- Frame Buffer memory: 384Ko (for camera)
- Critical Coupled Memory: 128Ko (Main, DMA, Stack and heap)
- Main is for python program ?
- DMA for USB and Camera ?
- Stack: 4Ko is a variable lifo register
- Heap: 55Ko for dynamic allocated variable like with CNN, histogram() function and so on
- Can i increase heap size ?
- Can i use SD-Card like SRAM ?
- Would it be usefull to add external SRAM ?
What is the best way to think it ?