Keypoints Editor Error

After I remove a handful of key points in the Keypoints Editor I get the following error: “Failed to save the edited keypoints for an unknown reason!”

… I’ve tried restarting my PC and all, but nothing… any guidance would be helpful.

-Sean

We haven’t tested this feature out in years. Um, it’s been basically un-maintained. Keypoints have not been a feature folks have been using of the camera.

Ibrahim is on a fishing trip right now but can debug when he gets back.

We haven’t tested this feature out in years. Um, it’s been basically un-maintained. Keypoints have not been a feature folks have been using of the camera.

Ibrahim is on a finish trip right now but can debug when he gets back.

Rodger that, I appreciate it!

that being said, what I’m trying to do is track a small feature change, a small rectangular actuation feature going from verticle (lets say 90 degrees) to a 60 degree state.

if keypoints isn’t the way to track that, how would you recommend I go about that? I’d like to say have a green LED on when it’s in the 90* state and red when it’s in the 60* state.

Let me know your thoughts :slight_smile:

If you’d like to share code I’ve provided a folder for you to be able to put samples in :slight_smile:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1S50ttqrmiIVee4RvNxrthYigL7iQNP9F?usp=sharing

Hi, everyone is asking for free code from us these days. We can no longer do this. Just provide pointers.

Um, I’d use the find_line segments method and filter the line segments returned and then track the appropriate one.

Hi, I just tried the keypoints editor and it seems to be working fine. Are you editing a descriptor saved on the flash FS on the camera ? Note the editor creates backups of the descriptor+image before saving, you may run out of space if you’re using the internal flash filesystem. Try copying the descriptor+image to PC first then edit.