Distance of openMV

I apologize for not being word-perfect in English

I use openMV for my project: I use openMV to shooting simulator at 25m distance.
I dont know can openMv see the target from this distance, can i use telephoto lens x4?

in my project, i use the Wifi module to transmit stream live video from openMV to PC, and when i pull the trigger, a pulse will be transmitted to any interrupt pin of OpenMV and openMV captures a image.
My PC receive the video and the image, through the template matching algorithm (target template), the location of the “bullet”(OpenMV’s Point Shooting) on the target will be defined.

I have a question, can openMV transmits streaming live video to PC through Wifi module. Can it capture a picture when a pulse be transmitted to any it’s interrupt pin.

Thank you!

The telephoto lens along with using QVGA zoom with VGA video will allow you to zoom up to 8X. This will make a target that is 25m away look like it was 3.125m away.

Anyway, we can easily capture an image on the pulse of an interrupt pin. However, we really haven’t exactly worked on making fast video streaming work really well with the WiFi shield.

That said, getting programming working over the WiFi shield and streaming has moved up on my list of priorities and I’ll be pushing on getting this working really awesome like in the next few weeks. However, at the current moment the feature is just… “ok”.

Thank you for your reply!

Because you really haven’t exactly worked on making fast video streaming work really well with the WiFi shield, I will program OpenMV with template matching algorithm, for example -April Tags Tracking.
The target consists of 5 images, but they are 2 types only.

can i use April Tags tracking algorithm in this case?
and if i can, can i receive the x-y coordinate of top-left, top-right, bottom-right, bottom-left of every corner of every image as output data?

Thank you!