Unable to launch OpenMV IDE on Raspberry Pi raspbian

I am trying to launch OpenMV on my raspberry pi but every time I try to launch it through the terminal the terminal will not appear.
We have extracted the files and gone to other forms and website for help and I’m out of options. Please this is a class 10 world ending event please send help.

I have no idea what’s wrong since you didn’t specify the error… You are just asking vacuously for help. Please ask a specific question.

When I attempt to launch the openmvide.sh in the terminal, it shows the error message:

This application failed to start because it could not find or load the Qt platform plugin “xcb”
in “”.

Available platform plugins are: eglfs, linuxfb, minimal, minimalegl, offscreen, xcb.

Reinstalling the application may fix this problem.
Aborted

Note: I am using a raspberry pi 4B, and have run the setup.sh prior to trying to run openmvide.sh

Hi, I have to try installing the IDE on a brand new Pi 4. Please try this is the mean time: "Failed to load platform plugin "xcb" " while launching qt5 app on linux without qt installed - Stack Overflow

This is related to that pull request I made a while ago but is still opened: [RaspPi] Make sure hard linked libts library is there by procule · Pull Request #53 · openmv/openmv-ide · GitHub

I also found out by reinstalling Raspbian that OpenMV is linked to libpng12 but only libpng16 is installed by default.
You should add the package libpng12-0 to be installed in setup.sh

O.

Merged it, also, added libpng*. I will have time to work on the IDE after getting fixes into the firmware for the OV5640/7690 and cleaning out all remaining bugs/feature enhancements.