Heap Memory Error problem.

Using openmv cam M7 for recognization for faces id’s we are getting heap memory problem . Will the problem will be solved if we go for Openmv cam H7 and do we need to reset every time once we save or capture images from cam.

The H7 has more RAM but I can’t say for sure if it will be enough for your project without more details. And no you don’t need to reset the cam after each save.

We are doing face recognization using Openmv cam M7, we created face database of all of our know person.But we struck at how to find unknown person which is not in our database as camera is trying to match from our own database only. Please give us idea about it.

Thanks & Regards,
Abhi

When ever we are creating a new face database, the camera is capturing pics successfully but we can’t see that pictures in our sd card till we reset it. And If we are resting the camera for the pics that time due to reset that disconnects from our pc and reconnects but we dont want this disconnections, we want to get the pictures on run time only.

Thanks & Regards,
Abhi

Hi, there’s no way to fix the file creation issue. That’s due to how modern OSes work.

As for the face database, I don’t know exactly how to help here. It really depends on your matching method. You need to have a classifier that returns an “I don’t know value”.