flashed Script don't start

Hi everybody,
I have a problem with my Open MV M7. I have a program and I want to flash him in my open Mv. I followed this topic Script autostart - OpenMV Products - OpenMV Forums but it didn’t work. I tryed to flash two example program: the first was « Multi Color Code Tracking » but it doesn’t work and the second was « LED Control » and It works!!! I don’t understand why…
I tryed to erase the internal memory and to update the software but nothing fixes my problem. Can someone help me?
(sorry for my aproximative English)

Just make sure to umount (or eject on Windows) the flash drive before resetting the camera.

I tried but it didn’t solve my problem. I can flash some files but not the most important one.

I don’t understand the problem.

I don’t understand what I’m doing wrong either. can I send you the script to see if you can flash it on your open mv? I’m in the middle of graduation work and unfortunately it blocks all my progress.

Yes please attach it.

Here’s my code. I wonder if it’s not the size of the code that the mv opem won’t be able to launch. I hope it will work for you. I don’t have an SD card connected to my Open MV m7.
Thank you very much for your help.
test 4.py (3.6 KB)

Hello,
I found the problem. it was a string that included the “#” character. when you compile a script in the Cam, the IDE deletes all comments so the end of my line after the “#”. and therefore the line :
text=“X={:03},Y={:03},T={:03}#”.format(pos[0],pos[1],pos[2])
turned into:
text="X={:03},Y={:03},T={:03}
and it created a mistake.
Anyway, thank you for helping me and giving me your time.

Hi, you don’t have to remove the comments, but we’ll try to fix this issue anyway.

Ah, yeah, the IDE assumes when you strip comments that # is the start of a comment. It doesn’t check if that’s in the middle of a string.

Hmmm, that’s extremely difficult to fix. The IDE is just doing a simple regex to remove the comments. I would need a much stronger parser.