Find red color and setar pin 1

OI, I want to track the red color and when I find pin 1.
I’m using the example “Single Color RGB565 Blob Tracking Example”.
My purpose is to track 4 red sides of the piece but for now I start with 1 side.

I want to add the code that identifies the color red and set the pin 1.
Help me! I’ve been trying for days.
thank you.

Hi, please post the code you have so far and an example image of what you want to track and we’ll help.

Also please stop posting the same question in every forum we have, we got it :slight_smile:

(translated by Google)Hi, sorry for the repeated posts.
You should make a piece with red edges, need to detect a defective part and delete, what is the best example?
How do I do? I understand a bit of programming, but open ID is little.

Image attached.
Use this example:
“# Single Color RGB565 Blob Tracking Example” OpemMV ID 2.1.0

(translated by Google)

Okay, the first thing you need to do is to build a rig where the camera is firmly mounted above the objects and then you also need to make sure that you have proper lighting that’s diffuse on the items in question.

Once you’ve done this you should be able to capture pictures from the camera’s point of view of the objects. Then you can use the find_blobs() examples to track the large orange color blob that appears on the defect object. You just need to use Tools → Threshold Editor to get the color bounds.

If you want to execute this easily you have to build the rig as mentioned above to mount the camera well. Until you do that you’re not going to be able to get much progress on what you want to do.

But, otherwise, yes, the OpenMV Cam can do what you want.

Thanks! It was improvised but I’m building it.