How to make the people counter

General discussion about topics related to OpenMV.
Ataberk

How to make the people counter

Postby Ataberk » Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:22 pm

Hi guys.I wanna make the people counter like that https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEcBnD8 ... 52vHgCoAEC
I searched how to be made with opencv-pyhton but it is difference more than openmv's functions and classes.I don't understand exactly. Is there who guide to me? or ıs there who
make like that ?
kwagyeman

Re: How to make the people counter

Postby kwagyeman » Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:27 pm

Ah, that's just frame differencing with blob tracking. See the frame differencing example scripts and then call find_blobs on the difference image to find all the blobs.

That said, this just gets you where people blobs are... The next step is to determine up and down direction. This requires you to have state and keep track of each blob and how it's moving.
Nyamekye,
Ataberk

Postby Ataberk » Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:10 pm

kwagyeman wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:27 pm
Ah, that's just frame differencing with blob tracking. See the frame differencing example scripts and then call find_blobs on the difference image to find all the blobs.

That said, this just gets you where people blobs are... The next step is to determine up and down direction. This requires you to have state and keep track of each blob and how it's moving.
Thank you :) I have a question.I need to "drawcontours" but ı didnt find what provide it as drawcontours.Should ı do about it?
kwagyeman

Postby kwagyeman » Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:33 pm

Nyamekye,
Gupu

Postby Gupu » Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:45 pm

Ataberk wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:22 pm
Hi guys.I wanna make the people counter like that https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEcBnD8 ... 52vHgCoAEC
I searched how to be made with opencv-pyhton but it is difference more than openmv's functions and classes.I don't understand exactly. Is there who guide to me? or ıs there who
make like that ?
That's my video!! :D
Anyways, as suggested, you need to keep a track of each blob/contour found and then decide whether it's moving up or down.

Return to “General Topics”