Convert RGB to HSV

How to convert RGB to HSV for colors,Thanks!

We only have lookup tables to convert RGB565 to (RGB88, YUV, XYZ and LAB). I think you can use the XYZ then convert to HSV. or you could just use LAB.

Hey, I’m also having some problems with the given color ranges. I want to detect a colored object at the highest possible frame rate and use the colorTracking function.However, the color spaces, lab, rgb, xyz, etc. are very impractical for this, because the hue depends on at least two values and therefore you can’t look at the hue separately from other parameters (e.g. saturation if you take the LAB color space and you take A and B for identification). Is it now possible to use HSV or is an implementation to be expected in the near future? I think not only I, but also many others would be happy about HSV.

The hue always depends on the lighting. There’s no such thing as a color space where color is not dependent on lighting. Even in HSV you’ll find the hue depends on the lighting.

A/B are the hue effectively, but… I see your point about the saturation being mixed in.

I have a plan to update the color tracking to take a generic lookup table to solve this. Then you can arbitrarily mark per color if it’s tracked or not. However, it’s way down on my todo list.